DAILY MEDITATION | JULY 31, 2021

The most cherished of our Now & Then podcasts are those that feature Henri Nouwen himself. Here is a link to some of the best recorded talks and lectures we have from him. Enjoy!

DAILY MEDITATION | JULY 31, 2021
A Prayer
Dear God,

As you draw me ever deeper into your heart, I discover that my companions on the journey are women and men loved by you as fully and as intimately as I am. In your compassionate heart, there is a place for all of them. No one is excluded.

Give me a share in your compassion, dear God, so that your unlimited love may become visible in the way I love my brothers and sisters.

Amen.
Henri J. M. Nouwen
"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification."

ROMANS 14:19 (NIV)
VISIT OUR BOOKSTORE
"You are the Beloved", a book by Henri Nouwen
Consider our monthly giving program to sustain the ability to extend Henri's legacy and make his work available to those who seek spiritual formation and nourishment. Click here to sign up today.

Comments