"The Holiness Way" by Reverend Jim Bond at San Diego, California, United States First Church of the Nazarene with Senior Pastor Reverend Selden Dee Kelley, III.

"The Holiness Way" by Reverend Jim Bond at San Diego, California, United States First Church of the Nazarene with Senior Pastor Reverend Selden Dee Kelley, III.
Psalms 119:97-104 
Psalm 119:97-104 
97 How I love your Torah! I meditate on it all day. 
98 I am wiser than my foes, because your mitzvot are mine forever.
99 I have more understanding than all my teachers, because I meditate on your instruction.
100 I understand more than my elders, because I keep your precepts.
101 I keep my feet from every evil way, in order to observe your word.
102 I don't turn away from your rulings, because you have instructed me.
103 How sweet to my tongue is your promise, truly sweeter than honey in my mouth!
104 From your precepts I gain understanding; this is why I hate every false way.

2 Timothy 3:14-4:5
Jeremiah 31:3-9 
Jeremiah 31:3-9 3 From a distance ADONAI appeared to me, [saying,] "I love you with an everlasting love; this is why in my grace I draw you to me.
4 Once again, I will build you; you will be rebuilt, virgin of Isra'el. Once again, equipped with your tambourines, you will go out and dance with the merrymakers.
5 Once again, you will plant vineyards on the hills of Shomron, and those doing the planting will have the use of its fruit.
6 For a day will come when the watchmen on Mount Efrayim will call, 'Come, let's go up to Tziyon, to ADONAI our God.'"
7 For here is what ADONAI says: "Sing with joy for Ya'akov! shout for the chief of the nations! Proclaim your praise, and say: 'ADONAI! You have saved your people, the remnant of Isra'el!'
8 Look! I am bringing them from the land in the north, gathering them from the far ends of the earth; among them are the blind and lame, women with children, women in labor, all together, a vast throng returning here.
9 They will come weeping and praying as I bring them back. I will lead them by streams of water on smooth paths, so that they won't stumble. For I am a father to Isra'el, and Efrayim is my firstborn son."

Phillippians 1:21
The most profoundest decision in one's life is to have Jesus in your heart, mind, ad life.
Jesus knows how to deal with children.
Ten point sermon.
Yielding life fully to Jesus.
The relationship with God is all about Jesus.
What would Jesus do in my situation.
Moral and perfection is not possible in this life only God can be just follwpow Jesus daily.
It is not about living a perfect life just about life daily with Jesus.
Learn how to resist evil but evil is not always recognizable.
1 John 2:1-2
Sin not but if anyone does sin go to Jesus in confession.
Take up your cross daily and follow Jesus.
Be filled constantly in the Holy Spirit.
Relationship is personal but is not private.
We really do need each other.
Jesus can always be trusted.
Filled with the Spirit is a great mystery.
Rely on the Word of God. Being secure in Jesus the power of God. God intends us to be seducers not to be seduced by Jesus alone. Like Jesus we go about doing good and great things towards all other people. Combine evangelism with social justice. To live is Christ and to die is gain. Holiness is all about Jesus.
*******


Comments